Top Social

HARAJU-CUBE & Cat in the Box @ Empire Damansara

Saturday 8 August 2015
Dear all dessert lovers, this one's for you! <3 I, myself am not a dessert person at all because just a little sweet is too much for me. I guess I'm not a typical girl with a sweet tooth. Anyway, it's no surprise that most people have heard of the place HARAJU-CUBE @ Empire Damansara which serves Japanese honey toast. They only serve toast so go there if you're looking to snack on something. :) Definitely a place for people who love milky cream, so read on if you're on of them!


* * *

 

HARAJU-CUBE is located on the 2nd floor at Empire Damansara & you sort of have to explore a bit to find it. But you surely wont miss it because it's interior is too cute & poppish you just wont miss! Lovin' the yellow, white & wood deco man! <3 Oh & when you enter, you can smell the scent of milk straight away so if you love milk, this is just for you!


So this is the menu. Photo from : Orange. See I told you they only serve toast! ahahah! Of course they serve drinks as well la. But look at the visuals on the menu! Don't you just want to try them all?! All so attractive & cute, the actual also looks the same so, no mini term saying the photos are for advertising purposes only :P 


The classic - RM22.90

So I came here with my boyfriend & we ordered the classic because I guess that's the safest & the classic wouldn't be the classic if it wasn't good right? Okay strategic move because it was good & yummy! The vanilla ice cream wasn't too sweet & so was the cream! The toast was well toasted & there was an inner toast which was really super fragrant & gooooood! <3 The inner toast was the so called honey toast la. Damn good I just love it! Heaven!


Too bad only the two of us were sharing this thing & I kid you not, it's pretty big & filling. We probably forcefully finished like 80% of it as it was definitely not a small dessert for two pax. I think the best is to share 1 toast among 4 people as a dessert because everyone would get 2 toasts each which was really filling enough. Oh ya, since it's a Japanese honey toast cafe, it plays Japanese songs too! Makes you feel like you're in Japan lor.


After our dessert, we went walking around Empire Damansara & snapping photos to walk away our bloatness from the dessert.


I just wish there were more places built like this!


We then went to get something to drink at Cat In The Box which is on the same floor as Haraju-cube. Been here twice before & really liked the atmosphere. Very quiet & a private area to chill & do assignments or have discussion with friends. 


Anyway, shared an iced latte with le bf. I don't know how to grade good coffee but according to the boyfriend, this is good coffee. ahahah! I just drink only.


Bae :*


Lastly, a still face #ootd shot at this mainstream photoshooting spot. :D

Overall, being not a dessert person, I felt that HARAJU-CUBE was worth the try & I will go there again but this time with my gal pals! As for Cat in the Box, will go there for chillin or assignments cuz it's just so quiet & nice.  

EMPIRE DAMANSARA

Post Comment
Post a Comment